If you’re a TikTok enthusiast, you know that filters can be an essential tool for adding a unique touch to your videos. However, what if you decide that a filter just isn’t working for your content? Knowing how to remove a TikTok filter can give you the power to fully control your video’s aesthetic. Luckily, the process is simple. With just a few clicks, you can easily unfilter your video and give it the look you desire. In this article, we’ll take you through the steps to remove a TikTok filter and help you unleash your video’s full potential.
How to remove TikTok filter | step-by-step guide
Here’s a detailed tutorial on how to remove the TikTok filter
- Open TikTok, then go to the clip from which you’d want to remove the filter.
- Locate the pencil-shaped “Edit” symbol in the screen’s lower right corner and tap it.
- To disable a filter, choose it.
- Select the trash can icon (the “Delete” button) to get rid of the filter.
- You may make changes to the video or apply a new filter after you remove the old one.
- The last step is to save your modifications by clicking the “Save” button (a down arrow).
Please note that the above instructions must be repeated for each filter that you want to remove.
How to Make a Tiktok Video Without Filters
It is simple to make a TikTok video without using filters. Here’s a step-by-step procedure:
- On your smartphone, launch the TikTok app.
- To begin recording a new video, press the plus symbol (+).
- Hold down the red recording button to capture your video.
- When you’re through recording, press the checkmark to get a preview of your video.
- If you like the video, click the next button in the top right corner.
- You’ll notice the ability to add filters, effects, and noises on the following screen, but you may skip all of them by hitting the “Next” button in the top right corner.
- Add a caption, and hashtags, and/or choose who may see the video.
- Finally, use the “Post” button to save your movie without any filters.
That’s all! You now understand how to make a TikTok video without using any filters. If you wish to improve your video, you can always apply filters afterward.
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial for removing an effect from a TikTok video draft
- Firstly, navigate to your profile in the TikTok app.
- Secondly, at the bottom of the screen, select the “Drafts” tab.
- Thirdly, choose the draft that contains the effect you wish to remove.
- Next, in the bottom right corner of the screen, tap the “Edit” icon (represented by a pencil).
- After that, choose the effect that you want to delete.
- Then, tap the “Delete” icon (represented by a trash can) to remove the effect.
- Finally, you may choose to edit the video or apply a new effect after deleting the previous one.
- Touch the “Save” icon (a downward arrow) to save your modifications.
How to remove a filter from a saved TikTok video
- Navigate to your profile in the TikTok app.
- Tap the stored video with the filter you wish to remove.
- In the bottom right corner of the screen, tap the “Edit” symbol (a pencil).
- Choose the filter to be removed.
- To remove the filter, tap the “Delete” symbol (a trash can).
- You may modify the video or apply a new filter after removing the filter.
- Finally, touch the “Save” icon (a downward arrow) to save your modifications.
It is essential to keep in mind that removing a filter from a stored video will result in a permanent change to the original video.
How Do You Turn Off TikTok’s Auto Filter?
- On the TikTok app, go to your profile.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Select “Settings.”
- Go down to “General” and press the “Manage Preferences” button.
- Change the switch next to “Auto filter” to the off position.
When you disable this function, TikTok will no longer recommend filters for your videos while you’re filming or editing. If desired, you will be able to add filters manually.
Keep in mind that the placement of the settings menu and the precise procedures may differ significantly depending on your device and the TikTok version you have loaded.
More About Us
You may remove a filter or effect from your TikTok video with just a few simple steps. But it’s important to remember that if a video was recorded with a filter or effect on it or if the video has already been posted, the filter or effect cannot be removed.