Nubank has revolutionized the way customers can increase their Nubank Nu Limite investment amount as collateral. In this article, we will discuss how Nubank Nu Limite works and the steps to follow for increasing your credit limit seamlessly.
Nubank’s Nu Limite: A Guaranteed Credit Limit Boost
The app designers designed the Nu Limite feature to provide Nubank customers with instant credit limit increases. It works by utilizing the user’s investments within the app as collateral. This enables customers to enjoy higher credit limits without undergoing any analysis by the fintech company.
How the Nu Limite Garantido Works?
Nubank’s Nu Limite Garantido system relies on the amount saved in a designated “Caixinha” in the form of RDB (Recebíveis de Depósitos Bancários), yielding 100% of the CDI (Interbank Deposit Certificate). Users must create a new Caixinha specifically for their credit card limit enhancement. If the credit card bill is unpaid by the due date, you can use the value in the designated Caixinha to settle the bill.
To access the Nu Limite Garantido feature, follow these simple steps:
- Firstly, open the Nubank app and tap on “Credit Card” below the “Account” options.
- Select “Adjust Limit” and then tap on “Nu Limite Garantido.”
- The next screen will guide you through creating a unique Caixinha for increasing your limit afterward.
After depositing the RDB, your savings will start earning 100% of the CDI. This amount can be withdrawn anytime, but only the deposited amount will be considered for increasing the credit limit – investment returns are excluded.
Benefits of Depositing RDB in Nubank
When depositing RDB in the Nubank app, your money will yield 100% of the CDI and be protected by the FGC (Credit Guarantee Fund). This provides short-term returns with great stability and minimal risk of loss.
Increasing Your Credit Limit with Nu Limite Garantido Feature
Here’s how to increase your Nubank credit card limit using Nu Limite Garantido:
- Firstly, open the app and select “Credit Card” below “Account.”
- Tap “Adjust Limit” below the invoice amount.
- Choose “Nu Limite Garantido” and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Select “Create Nu Limite Garantido.”
- Enter the transfer amount from your Nubank account to the Caixinha.
- Review the new credit card limit value and tap “Continue.”
- Lastly, input your 4-digit password to confirm the change.
Availability and Canceling Nu Limite Garantido Feature
If you need to access the money in the designated Caixinha, it is possible to instantly redeem the amount. However, redemption will be denied if the invoice payment is overdue.
Nu Limite Garantido is being gradually rolled out to Nubank customers who have credit cards. Users will be able to enjoy the benefits of this feature and take control of their credit limits.
- How To Delete Hulu Account And Cancel Subscription
- How To Log Out Of Hulu On TV And All Other Devices
Nubank’s Nu Limite Garantido feature is an innovative solution for customers looking to increase their credit card limits without undergoing a lengthy analysis process. By utilizing investments as collateral, Nubank provides customers with an instant credit limit boost, making it easier to manage their finances and achieve their goals. With easy access via the Nubank app, Nu Limite Garantido is an excellent option for customers looking to take control of their credit limits.